Hope you are all keeping well, and are having a good week so far.
I am now in the next creative stage of looking to see how we can develop the website further, and also how we develop the Miscarriage For Men brand further. So, now it is over to you guys, what would you like to see us do? Some ideas that we have are:
- Community Zoom outreach meetings (Post-Covid - outreach meetings in person)
- Welcome meeting BBQ Event (post covid) - Location would be an issue, but maybe a few different 'get togethers'
- Live therapy /grief counselling meetings with professional Therapists / Grief councilors.
- 24hr live chat function - with likeminded guys from all over the world.
- Charity group events - Raising vital funds for some of our 'helpful links' charities.
Let me know any ideas that you have and we can have a chat about them. I am open to all suggestions.
Hi John, Thanks for commenting. I agree, we need to do more on the page with regards to outreach, even if it is just a ‘virtual beer’ where we can all have a chat. I agree Edwards poem was fantastic, tonight I will be uploading a blog from Sarah Drifjhout - keep an eye out for that, it is also a good read. Glad you have found the forums a help. I’m just a DM away if you ever need a chat. Chris
These things sound really good. It might be an obvious thing to say, but I have found the forums here really helpful and I think having them front and center will be very important.
I thought Edward’s poem was great too and wonder if this sort of thing could be a feature.